We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), and General Data Protection Regulation which comes into force on 25.05.2018, the data controller is Privatehealthvisitor.com of 96 Forest Hill Road London SE22 0RS
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site privatehealthvisitor.com, our privatehealthvisitor.com email newsletter and our privatehealthvisitor.com iPhone, iPad and Android apps privatehealthvisitor.com this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:•
The types of data documents that we may hold within our provision include:
- registration forms
- children’s files
- DOB details
- Postal addresses/contact details
- Application forms/registration forms
- email addresses
- child protection/ safeguarding files and referrals
- medical records
- computer systems (software packages)
- staff files/ performance records
- Curriculum Vitaes (CVs)
- Pay and information
- supervision files
- DBS records
- staff meeting minutes
- contractors’ records
- Cookies (website only).
We may also hold data in a number of places:
- paper files
- computer files
- mobile phones
- portable IT (laptops, tablets, etc.)
- website and social media
- website surveys (e.g. Survey Monkey).
Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Private Health Visitor for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 6 months.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping;
Improvement of our products/services;
Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
– To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
– To speed up your searches.
– To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To refer you to a health professional who will take on your case and contact you regarding a home visit, phone call, Skype call.
– By completing your details online and or giving us those details means you have accepted these terms. You may at any time whish to reveiw how we contact you and if you wish for us to remove your details we will endevaour to do this following payments as required as detailed in this document.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your entry will be removed.
Excel Childcare ServicesPrivate Health Visitor
Private Health Visitor use Facebook and other social media outlets as a means to communicate positive messages about the organisation. They are updated with regular posts showing a selection of the activities for children, news and special offers.
This is carefully managed by the Private Health Visiting Marketing team. All photographs of children used on our social media pages require parents’ consent before they are posted. Photos will not to be posted on this or any social media or internet sites without this consent. We will use stock images wherever possible.
Below are links to the privacy policies for the social media platforms used by Private Health Visitor, you should familiarise yourself with these if you are using these forums to post information about Private Health Visitor.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Privatehealthvisitor.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Retention of your information
We will retain indefinitely information/contact details that you provide to us in connection with a particular Review, Email Enquiry or Brochure Request for ongoing verification and operational purposes. We will review our policy on this retention every 2.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to this Policy